TWITTER LIVE UPDATES

    Follow Me on Twitter

    Tuesday, January 23, 2007

    Keeping the memories Part 1

    ~I went to a clinic yesterday. And it was the worst clinic I ever visited since I was born on this wonderful protecting earth. If I were the doctor I will definitely fired 'her'. They still have to learn how to treat patients nicely and gently.~

    ~Yesterday also, a lecturer came in late for the class, said "Err, sorry I'm late. Just came back from KL" What? ~!@#$%^. If late just say sorry because you are late laa... But saying something unlogic reason make me laugh, in the heart! Next time when I'm late, I will say "Err Sorry, I'm late. Just came back from Sarawak!!!" :P ~

    One day I went through all these pictures taken last year and suddenly I got some ideas and planned to publish them here. These are all the pictures taken when we visited the Bentong Water Treatment Plant. It was quite a nice enjoying trip as we had learnt a lot of knowledge that are quite useful for our tests and final exams.

    Honestly to say that, we were there to have a nice photo shot. Well, at least it shows that we really enjoy studying in KUKTEM@UMP maa....right? Keeping them as memories for the future is also nice what!

    So.....

    A common hand gesture that will never change for the rest of our life. Huh!


    Too excited to learn something new,
    but still the actual motive for this visit is to take pictures.



    In life, if we dont fool people, they will fool you!


    An automatic reaction when taking photo is the 'two fingers pointing up to the sky'.
    Well, seldom people will show more than two...



    " ***** kau! Perut pun nak jadi Issue "



    Water distributed contains some flouride which is to protect our teeth.


    Respect our lecture because they are the one who check our final exam :P


    Nowadays, there are a lot of pose(s) which some of them do not have any meaning
    at all which we ourselves have to think what the actual hidden message is.



    We are Malaysian civil engineers that will make sure that all the buildings here are firm and
    errr... 90 degrees maybe???~!@#$%^&*


    We started our knowledge life with numbers, and end up for taking pictures.


    Well, that's all for today... to be continue...

    No comments: