TWITTER LIVE UPDATES

    Follow Me on Twitter

    Monday, January 15, 2007

    Once upon a time, far far away from the town...

    I went to Serikin last holiday. It's situated at the border of Sarawak and Kalimantan. My relatives keep on mentioning about that place. They said that the things sold there are very cheap. So, we went there to see whether is it real. Went there in the morning and reached there around noon and the sun is on the top of our head.

    Hot skin-burning sun gave us a punishment for being so late to reach there. But still, we enjoyed ourself there. Everybody was mentioning about the mattress which someone said that it is cheap. Well, alright the matress is quite nice and we bought two of them back. Some poeple can be seen carrying some wooden hand-made carpets. It is just like our pasar malam selling lots of things with a reasonable price. Reasonable price? Cehhh... Not all leh... We still feel that the things sold are still not cheap enough. Still, we are not satisfied.

    A busy market place

    I bought a Calvin Klein watch which cost me about RM35. After bargained it became RM28. Still expensive laa... (Actually it is cheap :P) And an advice for those who want to come to Serikin; if u want to buy things here make sure you must bargain otherwise you youself will regret it. Try to bargain as much as you can.

    Besides that, I also bought some 'crocodile' key-chains for my friends. And some of them argued with me saying that, that is a 'lizard' the wall-climbing animal. What laa... Like this also want to argue ka?

    Crocodilus Vz Lizardious

    Then we went to Bau a small town which once was famous of its gold. There, we visited the Tasik Biru, a gold mine. I can't tell u the depth of the pond but when I saw the picture I can tell you that it is very very deep inside. Errr...one thing, don't ever swim there as it contains high content of arsenic. So, no swimming, bathing or fishing! Oh, the clour of the water is crystal blue. Nice right? I've just read an interesting article about this Tasik Biru. If interested, click this to read it >>> Tasik Biru

    Blue clear water with a mysterious chair

    But still got someone placed a chair far2 away there. I thought there is a signboard warning all the people no to swim and fish around the area. But how on earth is that person can place a chair over there?

    Then, we went to have a visit at the Wind Cave but didn't go inside laa... just outside only. And then, I took some pictures. One of them is this... >>>>

    Hello! I'm glad that you take a picture of ME!

    Saw something? Something unusual? I didn't know actually until I accidentally zoom it and saw 'it'. Don't know what is that. But For me it looks like a face of a man. Fierce looking man staring at you now!!! Hehehe... Hey, It's real ok? You can see his eyes, nose and mouth so clearly. Err... suddenly feel so spooky when staring at the picture too long as if he is not feeling good.

    Errr... I better stop right now. Feel uneasy to continue...

    No comments: