TWITTER LIVE UPDATES

    Follow Me on Twitter

    Monday, January 01, 2007

    Where is Bintulu beach?

    I went for a walk alone at the Bintulu Tanjung Batu Beach that day while waiting for my Brother, my mum and my aunt to go for a jog. I didn't because I don't have a sport shoe and don't know why I don't have any mood to jog. So I went for a walk along the beach.

    But, I was shocked that I can't walk along the beach because ... --->


    ... no more place to walk. :(

    People used to climb up the rock to snap some beautiful sceneries. Well, that's the best place to snap beautiful sunset scenery. Like you saw in the picture above, the water had rose rapidly. You can see the strong waves hitting the rocks.

    What happen huh?

    Global warming? Probably! Or maybe the typhoon and strong waves as well as the wind from Taiwan, Korea and China? Hmm... The place used to be a place for people to walk, jog, playing beach soccer, netball and sand-castling. Sand? I can't see the sand anymore. Well, if flashing back the years before, that's the place we will bring our relatives to have a visit and walk. Now, we can't.

    Small kids only can play nearby

    Parents who still insist to bring their children to play with the water have to find the safest place with no strong waves for the kids.

    I heard some stories of people drown at the beach. For your information, there are lots of people drown at the beach. It is because of their carelessness and committing suicide. So, for those who want to go there please make sure that safety is the first thing you have to remember. And the waves is getting stronger from time to time.

    ~Visit Bintulu year 2007..hehe... and Happy New Year!!!

    No comments: