TWITTER LIVE UPDATES

    Follow Me on Twitter

    Friday, January 19, 2007

    A New Hope for A New Semester

    ~Yeah, PTPTN money already creditted into my account. Well, I have to spend and spend and spend again... Waiting for this moment is like a waiting an egg to hatch. Huh? Err... understand? Don't know how to describe this feeling.~

    During the holiday, I didn't bring all my stuff back home as it will be very heavy and difficult me to carry them all during the year end holiday. Well, still I have to bring them back. Haiihhh... I locked some of my stuffs inside the locker, and of course I locked it. But still I have to left something outside the locker. Stuffs like the books and some small small things like errr...a lot larrr. During the holiday I was expecting that all my stuff will be save and sound as I have locked some of the things inside the locker and the room is of course locked.

    Happily and with a new hope for the new semester I went back to my hostel and was shocked by an unexpected incident. I was so happy that the room is 'cleaned'. Someone had cleaned the room while I'm on holiday. Thanks to the cleaners who are so hardworking to clean our room. I think they might get a very high paid for it as I was not expecting them to clean it because I didn't put the sign "Please Clean Up Room" at the door. Oh, I was sooo TOUCHED!!!

    Ohhh, very clean woo....

    It was like giving a 'surprise' for someone on his/her Birthday! The floor is cleaned. I think they really mop the floor or maybe lick them with their own tongue. Oh, I'm sooo...touched!!!

    Very clean. Not even a small piece of dust can be seen.

    What a touching moment, they climbed up to my double decker bed to clean the fan. Wah, your boss must be very proud of all of you. You got a very lucky BOSS because you might get a very high paid for climbing up the bed and clean the fan which all the room cleaning, me and my roommates can do it our own. Oh, I'm so touched!!!

    Alright, this time they really get me pissed off! They even cleaned all my stuff away. WTH!!! Did your boss paid you for this? Do you know that we, still living inside there? Didn't u see all my books and my luggage bag still inside my room? Even my safety boot and my leather black shoe are still inside the room? Eh, how do you get into my room? You break the door, weren't you? Damn it! You people shouldn't do that. Think la... You people got brain right? Ask the key from the staff or us laa...


    Eh, my safety boot was gone. My leather black shoe was gone. You people took that away for what? You thought you can wear that shoe meh? Our feet size is the same, is it? What? Even my pail and my body and hair shampoo also you want to steal ka? If too poor, just tell me laa.... I can donate some money to you. I think even your boss is very rich enough to donate a million Ringgit to you. Eh, don't you know that stealing is something that is not the right thing to do? It against the rules. You will be thrown into the jail wooo... Do you know that the hands of the thieves in few hundreds years ago will be chopped off if they steal? Hah!


    Alright, maybe my big mistake. I left my luggage on the top of the locker. And they took it away. What a pity! You want me to pack everything inside the plasticbag and put inside the cargo when I want to go back home this end of the semester aren't you? Alright, just take it laa... I won't mind because I can buy a new and a better one. :P

    I bought it at the pasar malam. Tell you laa..., the quality is not good.
    (Ah, you know my luggage pin number ka? :P)


    We have a small rubbish bin here. And it's gone. Ok, take it!


    We got a Malaysian flag right at the window. And it's gone. Ok, take it larr... Be patriotic, will ya?


    This is the place where I put all my notes and books instead of the mattress. Everything's gone! OK, fine! I'll buy a new one lorrr... You thought I don't have money?


    My class framed picture. Gone too... What?~!@#$. You people want to stare at my picture izzit? OK, take it and stare at me as many times as you want as long as you don't go for that jampi2 stuff. Wei, don't ever do it hah!!!
    (If jampi for me to become clever, that one can larr... :P)


    Alright, when something's gone must at least left something back right? Alright, to all the survivors please register yourselves...


    The Survivors

    My loyal printer


    My faculty jacket.
    If I lost this one, I won't be able to go to the laboratory every week.


    My favourite Schwarzenbach sleeveless sweater

    My grey Cheetah sweater

    My Fuze Milo. Oh, It's been a long time I didn't take it.

    My Mini Snek Curry Noodles. Want to throw it away already. Left it there for months. And I want to reduce taking Maggi noodles too.

    My deadly important documents. Thanks God. You're alive!

    My powerful extension cable. Love you so much. Muack, muack!!!

    And lastly...

    My lovely cute 2 little 'sausages', covered with diamond dotted cover. My old-fashioned blanket and my blueeey comfortable bedsheet.

    Thanks God, all you you are ALIVE!!! Miss you sooo much!!!

    ~Just realize that I got a problem with my mouse. Gonna bring it to the vet or maybe buy a new mouse~

    No comments: