TWITTER LIVE UPDATES

    Follow Me on Twitter

    Saturday, March 10, 2007

    Damn, You Stink!

    ~Just published my previous post, now writing something again on this post. ~

    Yeah, yeah... already completed doing my Reinforcement Concrete Design project report. Damn, I'm so tired that I really need a long rest. People say 'fati-gue'. For those non-civil engineering students, don't ever think that this is a very simple project arr... Designing a building/house for us is like solving thousand of mathematics/calculus questions.


    Besides that, this project report also involve people's life. Wrong calculations, you are dead! Why? Simple, people living inside the house/building injured. What can you say? Your mistakes? Definitely yes! The first thing the media will do is to interview you (the engineer), asking about the building's failure. Then, Board of Engineer will look for you, discussing about the matters. If you can't explain anything, or telling them that's your mistakes, the next day you will be in the court. Soon you will be in the jail; and fined.

    Designing building/house easy? If you ask a civil engineer or let's say a civil engineering student, he/she will show you this >>>


    It's me and my group members' project report. Most of them are the calculations. Handwritten calculations. Easy? 2 cm thick! Then, we went to the lab to use the concrete designing software to design. Really pissed me off because, with that ESTEEM concrete designing software we can design the whole thing just in less than an hour. Damn! It takes almost a month to finish our project if we did it manually. But by using the software, just one hour will be enough. You can have the next hour to do other things, or even sleep for the whole week.

    One problem gone, another problem comes....

    I thought after spending days for the project I can have a nice shower in the bathroom, unfortunately I can't. No water supply again...and again... Really pissed me off! No water supply with the hot weather could really kill a person like me. Argh...

    Today, my roommates and I went to the Plaza Tol Gambang to take a nice cooling shower. What a relief! Ah~~~

    Why UMP always have this kind of problem? Haihhh ~~~ They said the water shortage is because of the broken pipes. Pipes made from glass, huh? Why don't just repair it or buy a new one? Simple! This water shortage can continue up to few days, don't you know? Argh....

    Before taking bath...


    After talking bath...


    Taking my bath with this kind of hose.

    No comments: