TWITTER LIVE UPDATES

    Follow Me on Twitter

    Sunday, March 04, 2007

    What happen to some of the human beings in this world?

    What a nice bowling game yesterday! My right thumb became red and it's painful. After the game, my friends and I went to a place to have our lunch around the Megamall Shopping Complex area. I was looking for a toilet to pee-pee and finally found one at the food court. As I was going to enter the toilet, usually I will look around for the tag 'Male' and 'Female'. I did. And found something wrong and weird to the entrance of the toilet. No tag. It's ok.

    Usually, the owner will scribble something on the wall. Usually it is 'Male' and 'Female' to differentiate both genders.
    (How about those Transexuals? Where will they go? Anybody knows?)

    Yes, I saw something on the wall. Those scribbles made by the owner of the food court ~ to differentiate both genders. But then after I read those scribbles on the wall, I was confused. Want to know why?

    Have a look...



    Usually people will write F, for female... M for Male. (In English). Whereas, in Malay P for female and L for male. So, which room do you think I went into?
    (Those Chinese words written are correct!)


    Female vs Lelaki
    or
    Female vs Ladies
    or
    Faraj vs Lanciao (opss!)

    I just don't understand whether they planned to write that in English or Malay? Luckily, I know how to read a little Chinese words. Finally, I went to the right side toilet. And I was thinking about it whether I entered the correct toilet or not while pee-ing. Some of my friends probably didn't notice it . But they might notice this...


    Can't imagine this type of warning poster also got... Haha... Maybe some of my friends know which toilet it is. Funny, funny... Err, anyone stand on the seat? Well, some of the people don't like to sit on the seat because, just imagine that hundreds of people sharing the same toilet bowl and sticking their ass-es on it which those ass-es come in all kinds of sizes. Haha!!! Eh, no-one knows if one of them got ringworms on his/her ass... Spreading disease. Ai yerrr....

    Well, I'm not saying that I stand on it ok? :P

    Eh, how about you? Haha...


    I've just read Fakh's blog about those spoilt kids. Their age might be around 20's like us, spending some sweet moments with their love ones. Are they students? If they are students, don't they have assignments to do? Damn it, I still got Thesis and RC project to do and really don't have the time to loiter around the town. Not studying? Working? No jobs?

    Some of the couples can really make me laugh, or maybe I'm jealous. For example, the girl is so beautiful and the guy is sucksss. Sucksss like hell. Even my Grandpa is more handsome than him. Or maybe the guy is handsome but the girl is err...sucksss like err... how to say huh? Err... no idea. (Someone please help me to complete the sentence, thanx!) Why seldom got perfect couples?

    Hmm, sometimes I still feel that most of them have to act more like a gentleman or more romantic. Coz, some of the guys are so rough to the girl. Poor girl... Some of them are not that matured. Even those kids belows 20's are trying to expose themselves with all kinds of jewelleries and thick make-ups. Haihhh...

    I saw this picture (below) while surfing the net...



    What are they doing? Lousy pose! No meaning at all. Really don't know what does it mean. Hallucination? The girl on the top on the err...(don't know what is it) is testing her 'Osim I-gallop' and the bottom one is trying to imagine how she is going to lick the ice-cream if she has no hands. And the promoter on the left is doing a GREAT job.

    Actually, I don't want to publish this picture below but... all of you must take a look at it >>>



    I don't know which school is that but what the hell is the teacher doing in that photo? And for what purpose those two disgusting-yummy girls doing that 'kissing' thing? Damn it, I was hoping that I was one of those two. Arghhh... Anyway, I got this photo from a website. Forgot already which website is that. Sorry arrr.... Anyway, Nice photo, huh? Hehehee! :)
    (Teacher, are you the one who ask those two girls to kiss? :P )

    Argh... See, nowadays there are a lot of the unexpected things happened in this whole. Spoilt kids doing such, such, such err... (Complete the sentence for me!)


    Transexuals, lesbians, gays...hahaha... Damn! What a lousy taste they got! Disgusting! Yuck! Uwekssss...!!!


    Anyway, rapists are the worst!!!



    Coz they can be anywhere around the world. Or they might be very2 'Close' to you! :)

    At least they didn't steal balls :)



    No comments: