TWITTER LIVE UPDATES

    Follow Me on Twitter

    Monday, March 19, 2007

    An evening at Megamall (A day before PERKASA Annual dinner)

    ~Some of my friends are complaining why I use simple English? WTF~ Is it wrong to use simple English? I can use harder ones anytime I want. It's my blog, so I can do anything with it. See, I'm not taking TESL like my bro did. Honestly, just to tell you people that my MUET only got 4. Well, I won't ask for more, as long as I can speak, write correctly and everybody understands. I admitted that there might be some grammar mistakes that I 'accidentally' did it. So, please forgive me for these damn f***ing wordsssss...~

    I went to Megamall Shopping Complex again the day before the PERKASA Annual Dinner 2007 with Real_cranium and friends. They were so excited to choose the best outfits for themselves for that dinner. I've bought mine few days ago, so I just walked around the shopping complex expecting to see something weird and interesting for my blog.


    Well, nothing special actually but I realized that I kept on looking at those gigantic columns. Like Prof Ir. Dr. Hj. Fadhali (not the real name) said, we as civil engineers sometimes didn't even look at the architectural values and those structural designs on that building. It is because all the while we were just spending the precious times for foods and nice clothings.



    That evening, Victor Wong aka Pin Kuan was visiting Megamall to promote Digi and entertained some of his fans. Well, as you can see from the picture below not many people are coming. Hmm... What I can say, I really don't like him. Guang Liang is better.



    It's dark already. Faliq (not the real name) and I waited at one of the entrances at the shopping complex (it's an automatic sliding door actually), waiting for one of our friends to finish his shopping. I saw something... >>>



    ... saw some dummies exhibited behind the glass. Nice shirts and jeans. But then I sensed something wrong with one of the dummies. See the arrow? Let me show you a nearer view...

    WOW!!!!! Levi's panties!!! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! With the 'Unbutton jeans'. Wow! Nice, Nice!
    Haha...

    Then, we went to Kuantan Parade. Saw Kolej Shahputra's students doing some performances...err...speech? Argh, don't know lah... Who cares? As long as I know that nobody was taking part in that program. What a pity! Hahaha... Bad boy!


    I went to the Soft Skill Seminar last Saturday (Not learning to be a pondan laa...) and one of my friend, Fadli aka Hans Isaac mentioned 'again' that I look like Stephen Chow. WTF~ Same arrr? I don't think so laa... I look more cute and handsome than him leh..Hehe... Cewahh... Poyo! The first person mentioned that I look like Stephen Chow is my
    Labuan's Matriculation College Chemistry lecture, Mr. Hasmeer. Everybody was laughing at me. Fine! Happy now larrr!!! WTF~

    Same? Uwekss.......

    ~Next post : PERKASA Annual Dinner 2007 Part 1~

    No comments: