TWITTER LIVE UPDATES

    Follow Me on Twitter

    Thursday, March 08, 2007

    Trying to be a hero?

    ~Somebody complained that my latest post is too 'not suitable' to be published. Well, for us above 21 years old feel that, I think it is ok. Nobody is complaining about my previous. For those under 21 years old of course not suitable laaa, because they are not matured yet and still shy2 about these stuffs. After all, I didn't publish any nude photos with naked chicks and ducks doing some hot nude actions/scenes, did I?~


    ~This post doesn't contain any nudity. So, enjoy it with peace.~

    My Engineering Economic lecturer, En Rozi (not the real name) just told us about the corruption issue that happened in the country. Well, if it involved the high-ranked officer then I, I mean 'we' will feel that this is definitely a very serious issue.

    Actually, I never thought that corruption is such a serious case. After thinking for some times, I realized that we should prevent this and never let it becomes worse days by days.
    (Loey, why are you suddenly so patriotic?)


    Try to imagine that if Pn. N (Fakh's favourite) steals your mouth-watering fried chicken and then you try to report it to the police officer (trying to be a hero by catching the thief) but end up with the police officer holding the drumstick, looking at you! With Pn. N sitting beside him. WTF~

    Sometimes you can't expect a high-ranked person to be very 'clean'. He/She might look so 'clean' from outside but looks like 'shit' from inside. Like my old Grandpa said "Don't judge a book from it's cover". Even my mum said so. My dad also.

    Hmm... sometimes, trying to be a Hero is fun and it makes you famous, but can't really guaranteed you some hot chicks and ducks. You will going to have lots of enemies trying to stab you from the back. And you will have to learn some martial arts to kick their ass-es.


    By the way, I'm a 'Heroes' tv-series addict. Not sure why I like it. But, for me it looks so cool and so awe inspiring. Do you want to be like them? Everybody got their own super power. I was addicted to 'Prison Break' before but now I preferred Heroes than Prison Break. Probably I'm still like a small kid with those silly imagination such as flying, invulnerable person, invisible man, producing fire and sparks with our own hands and bla, bla, bla... Wow, don't you think it's great? Don't you want to return to the young times? Hmm... the director of that tv series has the same thinking like mine too maybe, hehehe....


    If I am one of the 'heroes', I want to be the Radioactive Man. It looks so cool with those sparks coming out of his palms. Cool huh? Well, actually he exploded the whole house...hehehe... Bad guy! Real _cranium can be this guy too... Playing to much guitar and electric organ makes his fingers exercise and ... err... (cranium, you complete it yourself!) Ever imagine that you have those hands which can help you to play guitar better? Don't ever imagine that your guitar can become riffle which can shoot people's butt!

    One of my classmate, Nor Hidayah can take Hayden aka Claire's place because last Saturday, with her bandaged fingers she played bowling. Wow! Finger injured still can play bowling arrr...? Like Claire (Heroes), she can heal. Dayah can heal? :)


    Actually, I've been keeping this post for the last 3-4 days. However, I managed to finish my RC design project just now. No sleeping for the whole night, no breakfast in the morning, no lunch in the afternoon and no dinner at night. But still, I got some energy to complete this post. I think I'm going to be one of the heroes, with some kind of super powers that can make myself stay strong and healthy even without sleep and meal.

    Like usual, I will surf net and search for some weird funny photos and I've found one that related to the Heroes Tv Series. She has a very special power which is >>>



    Hey, this is not a nude picture, ok? She's not naked, right? Then, I'll be safe from the comments about my blog. Phewww ~

    Well, if I have a super power I don't want to be like this man >>>


    ...or else people will say that I'm such a 'Kepo' person...

    ~updating my next post "Damn, you STINK!"

    No comments: