TWITTER LIVE UPDATES

    Follow Me on Twitter

    Monday, March 12, 2007

    Jum Heboh - Kuantan, 11th and 12th of March

    Last night, we (my roommates and I) went out to Kuantan. Loitering at the Megamall Shopping Complex is a must. Releasing tense is the main reason after the whole day doing that RC design project. Phew~ At last it's done. We submitted it this early morning around 7.15am.

    Back at Megamall Shopping Complex, as usual there were lots of people. Looking at those 'lenglui(s)' really help releasing tense. As usual, I'm not satisfied with those couples. Pretty girls with their lousy Bf. Uweksss... Some of them were sexy and hot enough for me to get 'stimulated'.
    (Haha... Loey, don't be so cheeky laa... Damn it!)

    I saw a nice cap and managed to take a photo of it >>>


    ... but ended up taking this cap back >>>


    ... but i still like the previous one. Duh!

    After loitering around the Megamall Shopping Complex, Real_cranium went jamming with his band, leaving me and some of my friends at the 'Jum Heboh Carnival' at the Padang MPK.




    I saw something nice and colourful, like a row of colourful ice cubes >>>


    ... but actually it is an alarm clock displaying the time, alarm, date and temperature too. Before bargained : RM13. After bargained: RM10.



    Unfortunately, it didn't display the amount of water left in UMP.

    Bought Maggi noodles for RM5... as if I can't find them anywhere in Kuantan.


    Realized how cruel the Kuantan people are by hanging the Pontianak on the top of the tent.


    Realized that the Pontianak has a lousy hair style. I should bring her to Maroon Hair Saloon. Bought some sexy hot dress for her to wear. I'm sure all the couples at Megamall will be jealous and shocked, wondering how on earth a scary Pontianak can turn into a hot sexy Pontianak. Then, named her 'Penelope' instead of Pondan (Aww...), or Antelope.
    (Caught some naughty boys trying to peep from the bottom to check whether she is real. Well, that's normal.)


    Hotlink is great! Err.. Where is Celcom? Where is Digi?

    An air balloon>>>

    ...but didn't fly.

    I realized that my
    Girlfriend was naked all night long. Exposing her naked sexy hot body to everybody at the Jum Heboh. Duh, 'heboh' all around the place. Although she is not a virgin now because of me, but still I have the responsibility to keep her safe and not letting her down. So, I bought something for her to show that I love her and always care for her. So, I managed to buy some nice clothes for her, covering her back and her front >>>


    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .


    ...still, she was naked for the whole night. It's a transparent clothes! Haha!!! WTF~

    Holding her tight in my 'palm', we enjoyed a beautiful scenery in the sky...



    ~About the boys caught peeping the Pontianak, it is not true laa... Joking only! Haha...~

    No comments: