TWITTER LIVE UPDATES

    Follow Me on Twitter

    Sunday, March 25, 2007

    Sorrowful eyes - Ep4

    Joey: Hey, YOU!!!

    Lizzie turned and frown at him.

    Lizzie: What?

    Joey: The 50cents. What do you mean by doing this, huh? What do you want from me?

    Lizzie: Huh? What did you say? What do u mean by 'what do u mean'? Did I ask anything from you? I just want to give the 50cents back to you because I owed you that. Didn't I? I didn't ask anything from you. You are the one who lent me the ...

    Before Lizzie finished her words, Joey threw the 50 cents coin on to the ground, in front of her. Lizzie was stunned as her eyes opened wide. So as her mouth as she was shocked with what Joey did in front of her. In front of everybody at the cafe.

    Joey: You know what? I can give RM100 right now if you want!

    Lizzie's face turned red. Embrassed mixed with anger. Then suddenly she kicked the 50 cents back to Joey and said...

    Lizzie: You know what? The beggers outside there need this! You are the most pathetic person that I've ever found in this world. Huh!

    Lizzie walked away leaving Joey with nothing to say.

    to be continue...

    No comments: