TWITTER LIVE UPDATES

    Follow Me on Twitter

    Thursday, March 29, 2007

    Sorrowful eyes - Ep5

    One day at Megamall Shopping Complex...

    Lorna: Joey, let's go to Oishi Restaurant. I'm hungry.

    Joey: Hmm... Japanese food, huh? I suggest we go to the Sushi King Restaurant coz' their Sushi is more delicious. Afterall, I'm not that hungry. Just want to take a few only. Don't you think, Nick?

    Nick: Well, err... yeah!

    Joey: Come! Let's go.

    (Suddenly, Joey saw Lizzie a few meters away from him.)

    Joey: Err... I want to buy something. Err... magazines! So, both of you can go first. I'll meet you there later ok?

    Lorna: What?!

    Joey: Don't worry, I just want to buy some magazines to read. Just give me few minutes and I'll be there. Ok?

    Lorna showed her disappointment clearly on her face. Joey touched her hand and held tightly to comfort her. Joey smiled at her.

    Joey: I love you. Go. Go with Nick first. I'll be there.

    Joey watched Nick and Lorna walked towards Sushi King Restaurant. Then, quickly he went to look for Lizzie. He saw Lizzie still standing at the gift shop.

    Joey: Hey, we need to talk.

    to be continue...

    No comments: