TWITTER LIVE UPDATES

    Follow Me on Twitter

    Thursday, March 01, 2007

    Oh, it's so sensitive!

    Pissed me off! Don't we have our own freedom to speak silently in our own blog? My friend, Fakh was attacked by an anonymous lady called Cik Kamariah regarding his latest post. Well, I guess it was just some comments from him only larrr... Why do we have to take it so seriously? Obviously, he was just trying to make fun of it. Not seriously intend to criticize the 'Management' laa... Well, sometimes when we read people's blog, we can feel the joy or the fun expressed someone to everybody. Am I right? I'm sure some to the blog readers also feel the same too. Maybe 'she' has to learn how to do some blogging stuff.

    Why? Is it too sensitive? Like I mentioned earlier, he was just trying to do his responsibility to entertain all the blog readers with his own special abilities, which is the ability to create brilliant topics for his post. (Hehe...like me!) So, I guess let's make it, a funny stuff to read, also to release tense after doing some delayed RC projects and undone Thesis.

    So, do you people think Fakh's latest post is sensitive? Well, I guess this post (the one you are reading right now) is the most sensitive than any posts you ever read until now!) So, you want something more sensitive? You'll get it! I promise...

    There you go...

    Well, still got some people failed their own national language. Sensitive? No? Alright! There are more actually...

    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .





    Wow! Sensitive enough?
    (These are actually printed on the dresses. The dresses aren't see through. Only the Japanese can do this.)


    The most sensitive part of this post....


    Pooping Crane Technique

    Praying Mantis in Tight Skirt

    Drunken Old Man


    Crouching Tiger

    Hidden Dragon

    No comments: