TWITTER LIVE UPDATES

    Follow Me on Twitter

    Wednesday, March 14, 2007

    Sorrow Eyes - Ep 1

    One day at the cafetaria...

    Aunty: All together RM5.50.
    Lizzie took out a RM5 note out from her pocket.

    Lizzie: Err..
    (Lizzie blinked her eyes)

    Joey, standing next to her, placed a 50 cents on the table. Smiled at Lizzie and walked away.

    Lizzie was speechless, looking at Joey as he walked away.

    Suddenly, Joey turned back and walked towards her. Lizzie smiled at Joey, ready for some conversation with him. As Lizzie started to talk...

    Aunty: Haha! Hey Boy, forgot to take ur food? Hahaha...

    Joey: Haha, yeah. Don't know why suddenly I lost my concentration and hehe... forgot to take it. Thank You, Aunty!

    Aunty: Haha. Welcome. Next time don't forget to take what you've bought.

    Joey: I won't, Aunty! Trust me, hahaha...

    Lizzie who was standing beside them, smiling while listening to their conversation. Then, Joey walked away. Lizzie realized that Joey was blushing. She smiled again.

    Lizzie: Aunty, do you know him?

    Aunty: Of course I do, my dear. My regular customer. A very friendly boy.

    Lizzie: I see. May I know who is he?

    Aunty: Haha... What's on your mind, my dear? Alright, I'll tell you. His name is Joey.

    Lizzie smiled and nodded her head while looking at Joey walking away until he disappeared from her sight.